November 24, 2015
Russ Feingold Fights for a Radical Agenda Expanding Washington Control
[Madison, Wis.] – As Wisconsin looks to build on a rebounding economy and get more people back to work, Senator Russ Feingold is looking to get back to Washington, DC and fight for more big government, Washington control. Politicians like Russ Feingold believe that Wisconsin is better off when rogue federal agencies, like the Environmental Protection Agency, are driving economic decisions.
“Senator Feingold wants to tighten the grip of Washington bureaucrats on Wisconsin’s economy,” said Pat Garrett, spokesman for the Republican Party of Wisconsin. “Feingold opposes commonsense job creation measures in favor of radically invasive federal agencies that make it harder for Wisconsin businesses to hire more people and grow the economy.”
Politician Russ Feingold’s Extreme Agenda grows Washington Control, not Wisconsin’s Economy:
- During his decades in Washington, Senator Russ Feingold concocted extreme environmental regulations on bodies of water that would drown Wisconsin farmers with excessive red tape and bureaucracy. 
- Senator Feingold criticized support of the Keystone Pipeline proposal, which would have provided many good-paying jobs to Wisconsin.
- Senator Feingold’s opposition to all safe drilling in the ANWR region further proves his opposition to private sector job growth.
- The U.S Chamber of Commerce gave Senator Feingold a very low lifetime rating of 25%.
- Job creators and small businesses agree: Russ Feingold stands for Washington, DC not Wisconsin jobs.
Wisconsin voters face a choice: a true advocate for small business here in Wisconsin, like Ron Johnson, or Washington insider Russ Feingold whose agenda is far out of touch with the needs of Wisconsin workers and families. Learn more at www.wisgop.org.
 (Jack Carver, “Feingold Blasts Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg,” The Capital Times, 5/15/13)